Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Whippersnapper"
Other questions about "Whippersnapper"
Q: Whippersnapper. Is this word outdated? Do young people use it? does this sound natural?
A: whippersnapper is a term old people use to describe demanding young people- it is rarely used
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I don't want you to waste my time. I don't want you wasting my time. what is the difference?
- Hi! I was reading the news and the headline says ‘lead FBI agent & US attorney accused of witness...
- ,Can you help me to correct my sentence pls ? My homework is about "adjectival structures" and I ...
- He was very proud of his working-class background. Does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with area.
- What is the difference between fall down and fall over ?
- An interview or a discussion? Imagine that someone hosted a talk session for a magazine, invit...
- What does i missed you so bad so bad? mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? A「先にやる？」 B「やる！」
- Can I say? It is getting 2 am