Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Wir"
The meaning of "Wir" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does "Wir haben das fehle Schwein geschlachtet" (Oder was? Ich kann nicht deutlich hören, was er sagt) mean?
A: Dieser ist der englische Teil.
Q: What does Wir haben was gemeinsam mean?
A: we have something in common
Q: What does Wir sind schon für… mean?
A: That is German I think
Q: What does Wir führen nie Fachgespräche, wenn Irene dabei ist. mean?
A: We never talk shop, when Irene is here.
Translations of "Wir"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Wir werden jetzt nicht mehr diskutieren
A: We are not going to talk (to eachother) anymore
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Wir waren aufgeregt, was uns erwarten wird.
A: We were excited for what awaited us.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Wir sehen uns später
A: Literally "we'll see each other later", but if you're saying it like "bis später" it's "see you later"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Wir sind zu einem Weinfest gefahren
A: We went to a wine festival
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Wir waren letzte Woche im Kino.
A: We went to the movies last week
Other questions about "Wir"
Q: Wir besprechen es. Ich teile euch mal die Zetteln aus. Ihr sollt nur die Lücken ausfühlen bis ihr die Lücken ausfühlt schreibe ich euch die Regeln auf die Tafel. How means this sentences in englisch? Thank you who translate the sentences! :) Have a nice day! :)
A: We discuss it. I will handle you the notes you should only feel the gaps. only that much I understood.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Your personal teacher will provide you with personal feedback, corrections and answers ...
- Please show me example sentences with via.
- Does this sound correct? “Hey, I gave your number to the sister missionaries in Suji, I hope you ...
- "Tell me some situations which this expression used." Is it natural?
- What does What does it mean when someone says 'you are like an egg'? mean?
- What is the difference between dog and puppy ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 옆으로 좀 가봐 (talking about a seat)
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너무 심하게 장난치지마
- The film will exactly become popular. Does it sound natural? Which word could replace ‘’exactly’...
- What is she saying at 1:24 ～ ? "The company says XXXXXXXX not to allow to sale citing anti virus...