Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Zulu"
The meaning of "Zulu" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does The Zulu is known as the warrior. He is proud. He puts his head down and fights. Did“ he puts his head down” has any deeply meaning in this sentence? mean?
A: It means that the warrior did their job without question. I believe that “putting your head down“ means submitting to the greater good in this sentence.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with sneak peek.
- Please show me example sentences with cherish.
- which one is right? That's Flynn's little brother or that's the Flynn's little brother
- Do you see any grammatical errors? That picture... While the flight attendant was helping the sen...
- I'm going to the near town to get rental car that I appointed. Is this sentence sound natural?
- What is the difference between reverse and reversed ?
- What does heavy mean?
- Is calling a person who is lacking the faculty of speech mute considered offensive? If so, what w...
- What do you call these people? they are Indigenous peoples of the Americas. but Is there any shor...
- I have a question about the phrase 'out of town'. Do we use it even if we mean being outside a b...