Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Aachi"
Translations of "Aachi"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? may aachi sy english bolna sikung gha.
A: I will learn to speak English properly.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? aachi tarah se check karo
A: check properly/thoroughly
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? aachi nindh aane ke liye kya karna chahiye
A: what should I do for good sleeping .?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 寿司の素晴らしさを紹介させてください。
- Are these sentences grammatically correct?? 1. "I would never do anything like that back then." ...
- Would anyone know to explain me why the word "out" is used in this sentence below? I felt nervou...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 器宇轩昂
- How do you say this in English (US)? むしゃくしゃする
- Why is this sentence structure like this: Never did the boy write to his sister Why use write?
- What does spot someone mean? Is it a slang term?
- What does is 'draw ' pronouciation a middle sound of d and j? or just 'd' mean?
- What is the difference between A book is on the desk. and The book is on the desk. ?
- Is she having her knee operated 1. on this Saturday ? 2. this Saturday? Which is correct ?