Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Aai"
Translations of "Aai"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? me aai hu
A: I have come
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? aai tula bare vatate ka?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- 1 I heard from Nancy that you were here. 2 I heard from Nancy that you are here. which s...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 何してるの？
- The word “fuel” is uncountable?
- No ifs and buts. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- Maybe you want to try the brown sweater. Is this sentence natural when you want to suggest mode...
- What do you call doctor note in the US? What are the names?
- What do you mean when you say "I wouldn't have minded but" before a complaint?
- What does what do a,b and c mean? mean?
- Does PhD = Bachelor degree ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? What's the cross street? Where's the cross street? Which one...