Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Abet"
The meaning of "Abet" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does abet mean?
A: Support help or assist someone do a crime
Synonyms of "Abet" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between abet and support ?
A: Abet is to assist in a criminal act. Support is to give assistance. Abet is generally used to do something wrong or unlawful, and support is similar to encourage
Translations of "Abet"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? To aid and abet others to smuggle drugs is a severe crime. (is it correct? thanks!).
A: Sounds right to me.
Other questions about "Abet"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce abetting.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with false sense of security .
- What is the difference between grieving and griefing ?
- What does detatched house mean?
- What is the difference between In Sao Paulo and In the Sao Paulo ?
- What does "r u guys pp or r u bobs?" what's mean? mean?
- Why the letter A sounds differently in DRAGONFLY and RAVEN?
- Hello guys Can you help me with the following sentence? 1) "He was healthy, relatively handsome...
- “ Cheating is wrong, period.” What does “ period “ means here👆??🤔🤔🤔
- What is the difference between outlaw and criminal ?
- why is a and not an?