Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Abominable"
The meaning of "Abominable" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does abominable mean?
A: very bad
Example sentences using "Abominable"
Q: Please show me example sentences with abominable .
A: The abominable snow man is here.
Synonyms of "Abominable" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between abominable and obnoxious ?
A: "abominable" means very bad. "obnoxious" means impolite, inconsiderate, annoying.
Q: What is the difference between abominable and terrible ?
A: Abominable is worse than terrible
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "I enter" in this context mean?
- Does this sound natural? I wouldn’t advice on that
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたは昨日何か良いものを獲る事ができましか？
- What is the difference between This is my older sister. and This is my elder sister. ?
- What is the difference between check and bill ?
- What does get your act together mean?
- What is the difference between Cut to the chase and Get to the point ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? كيف الحال؟
- What does He talks himself up. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 窓を開けると、虫達の演奏会