Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Abrochar"
Translations of "Abrochar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Abrochar el cinturón de seguridad
A: Informalmente es común escuchar solo "Buckle up". Formalment: Please buckle up your seat belt.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between resuscitation department (resus department) and emergency departme...
- The sentence it's Samuel or It's me and I'm Samuel, Which one is correct?, Are both correct?
- Is this sentence correct?: “ ..if it would be possible for you to make even just a couple seco...
- What does Save your heart for someone who cares mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 我心情很复杂
- What is the difference between My favourite food is apples and bananas. and My favourite foods ar...
- What does 'heck corner curio cabinet' Does exist a word "heckcorner"? What does it mean 'heck c...
- Does this sentence used in daily life? Shower someone with my attention
- My sister asked me to make the volume louder but I couldnt have made it louder. It was already 10...
- What is the difference between liberate and release ?