Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Abrochense"
Translations of "Abrochense"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? abrochense los cinturones
A: Fasten your seatbelts.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 然而
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "i dunno how long i've seen someone saying that since"
- What is the difference between bumpy and rickety ?
- A:He has a book“Pick Up Lines that Work, Guaranteed! Meet American Girls!" Scary title for a book...
- On the day when I left my company, I did a short speech where you usually say farewell or express...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?