Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Accuser"
Other questions about "Accuser"
Q: He dismissed his accusers as horrible liars, and believed that justice would be performed when the case comes to court. Does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between disgust and revolt ?
- Pronounce his death Pronounce him dead Are both correct?
- Could you please tell me how to express changing the size? I want to include the actual number of...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 具体的に
- What is the difference between Blessed are they who hope in the Lord. and Blessed are they who ho...
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 Do you know "aojiru", a supplement made from a powder of va...
- What is the difference between “Is this building going to stand up to the strongest gales?” and “...
- How do you say this in English (US)? what word I can say instead of " lot of"
- What is the difference between pull over and pull up ?
- does my sound natural? I wouldn't dare to understand the hard work that you've done