Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Accuss"
Other questions about "Accuss"
Q: I am always so quick to accuss him (?) things.
A: do you mean access or ask?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I'm depressed. and l feel depressed. ?
- What does it mean when you use large letters and small letters alternately LiKe tHiS?
- "Jack's grandmother has been bedridden for years." Does this sound natural?
- You have been Recolecta Cemetery to? esto esta bien?
- Are “freedom” and “liberty” interchangeable?
- "committed a suicide" is wrong right? its "committed suicide"
- Can you recommend me a book with a good story, easy to understand, not too hard vocabulary and it...
- How do you say this in English (US)? explain it to me or explain to me or explain?
- Does this sound natural? "Now that he's aware someone is looking, we'll be lucky to get a sniff o...
- Could you please show me synonyms for “to taunt”?