Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Accuss"
Other questions about "Accuss"
Q: I am always so quick to accuss him (?) things.
A: do you mean access or ask?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Nếu bạn chủ động tiếp cận để kết nối lại
- What is the difference between I went there years ago and I went there a few years ago ?
- What is the difference between I enjoyed the party. and I enjoyed myself at the party. ?
- What’s the difference between “bearing” and “direction”, please?
- Please write down the sentence in the voice message for me. Start from the only….
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- What is the difference between forgetful and clumsy ?
- Could you please teach me predicative? Thank you! 🙏
- Please check this! I have to receive an English test tomorrow! I want grammar check in these sen...