Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Aceea"
Translations of "Aceea"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? După aceea am mers mereu.
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日どこで勉強しよう？
- Can you say 'Thank you for your clarification' to your boss? (when your boss gave you some task b...
- What does "it gets worse." A: And this is his idea of a wedding invitation? Talk about no taste....
- "Dreaming is over. I have to face reality" Does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between Writhe and Squirm ?
- Hey y'all!! If anyone is learning Korean or is fluent in Korean as a first or second language, I'...
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...