Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Amico"
Translations of "Amico"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Hey amico, come va?
A: When talking to a male friend:
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? hey amico come va?
A: Hey friend, how's it going?
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? amico
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? amico di penna
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between due to and because of ?
- Is the word “way” used as a adverb ?
- Does this sound natural? "I really had high expectation at you" (also, could I use the plural f...
- "What are the odds that the stone hits Japanese when I throw it into the crowd in Hawaii?" Does ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? اهلن
- I hate cliques. Does this sound natural?
- write for me what they say please.
- "My husband turned 40 last week, but he is still childlike and self-involved. I'm fed up with tha...
- What does Elizabeth couldn’t trust herself not to laugh. mean?
- The sentence " For hours, they parked their cars across two lanes along several miles of the four...