Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Anyhoodle"
Translations of "Anyhoodle"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? anyhoodle
A: That's just a silly way to say "anyways" or "anywho"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I have no idea what they talking about. and I don't know what they...
- What does I have no idea what they talking about. mean?
- Can you listen for my phone ?Someone might call me. Does it sound natural?
- What does shift time mean?
- What is the difference between A storm is coming. and A storm is on the way. ?
- What does I would have pictured a Frank contemporary hugging a hillside mean?
- Can I say like this - "I get bored"?
- Does this make sense? Does this sound natural? Is what I am seeing what I think it is?
- I have a lot of things to do today so I think I can't get any sleep. I have a lot of things to ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 해 주세요.