Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Anyhoozles"
The meaning of "Anyhoozles" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does anyhoozles mean?
A: It's 'anywho'. It's said when cutting off a topic. If you're done talking about something you can just say "anywho" or "anyway" or "anyhow". and start talking about something else. It's very casual and you'll only hear it in certain states. Not everyone uses it.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "Would you like to eat out tonight?" "Not really. I'd rather eat at home." Does this sound natu...
- PLEASE HELPPPP!!! "About 10 £ for major exhibitions on Tuesdays . The normal price is another 5" ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Quiero comer helado
- How do you say this in English (US)? Let's join the scarves together and make them into a rope I...
- What is the difference between run through grass and run on grass ?
- Can I use Sharwen as my English name?
- What does paycheck mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを何杯飲みましたか？
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?
- Please show me example sentences with when do u use "fascinating"? can I use that to a person, pl...