Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Anyoeng"
Translations of "Anyoeng"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? anyoeng haseyo!!!
A: Anyoeng haseyo is English means something like “hello”, it is one of the most commonly used forms of treating people.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 심지어 내가 사춘기를 겪을 때에도 이렇게 방황하지 않았다.
- What does By the words. By the photograph mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? hola como estas amiga
- I've asked my lawyer whether there is any recourse but was told I could not dictate where the chi...
- What does If you are 555 , then I'm 666 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Chew a rug
- Anybody could help me with this question? thank you 🙏
- What is the difference between penny and cent ?
- What is the difference between cute and adorable ?
- Guys, I can't pass this test. Could you help me please 🙏