Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Appariscente"
Translations of "Appariscente"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? appariscente
A: Yes, that would work. I posted this because I needed a question to register with my mobile. Thanks for answering.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- An unsung hero's statue A praised leader's wealth How does sentence stress work here? How should...
- What does On the brink mean?
- Today, I had a Mont Blanc cake that I have been wanting to eat recently. It was too sweetie but I...
- What does parallelepipedic mean?
- Do you think this war will ever end? Do you think this war will end sometime? Do they mean th...
- What is the difference between catch up to somebody and catch up with somebody ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 君らはどのくらい夏休みがあるのですか？ 約2ヶ月です
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=540 "Somewhere in the 9000 ???" What did she say at the end of t...
- https://youtu.be/dBK0gKW61NU?t=560 What exactly is she saying here? "W?? you guys live 'till.." ...
- The bird, he writes, has a habit of saying “……” My question is This ellipsis is what the bird s...