Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Apresurado"
Translations of "Apresurado"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? apresurado
A: hasty / rushed / hurried
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- When I’m about to go and pick up my order what should I say when I first enter the restaurant? Ca...
- What does "that'd be lit" mean?
- What is the difference between things and stuffs ?
- What does perharps mean?
- Please show me example sentences with promptly .
- What does Pull out the kit-at mean?
- What does He developed a stage extravaganza with us and shot videos. mean?
- why do you guys use gerund at the beginning of sentences? for exemplo:going to war is never easy....
- What is the difference between stomp and step ?
- What is the difference between pack your stuff up and pack up your stuff ?