Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Apresurar"
Translations of "Apresurar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? apresurar
A: To hurry
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- instead <I can't bring myself to do it> can I say <I can't being myself to be (that way)> ? 'th...
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたといると幸せ（恋人）
- Please show me example sentences with fun.
- How do you say this in English (US)? "your are" o "your is"?
- My sandal has two Velcro straps. But one of them has worn out, I can't fasten it now. Is it co...
- I've got two sisters. - Does this sound natural in US English?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたに相談したいことがあります
- Does this sentence make sense? You can't know his address because you've just met him.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Children must not sit up till late.
- Please show me example sentences with recongnize.