Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Apretados"
Translations of "Apretados"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? apretados (refiriéndose a un viaje en carro con muchas personas)
A: A "road trip" is what you are describing
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? ちょっとやってみよう
- I used a Logitech headset before buying this product. I have been used a Logicool head set befor...
- It is the nature of modern diversity to silence those who think differently by labeling them as r...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 防災
- Please. Aré these 6 senteces with TAKE OFF CORRECT? 🙏🏻🚀 1- The plane couldn't take off on time be...
- CORRECT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 💟 HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- in the slammer What does this mean? Is this an American slang?
- What does Been mean?
- Which sentence is correct? Lest's turn on the heat Lest's turn on the heating? is there a diffe...
- I lost my wallet. I've lost my wallet. Which one is natural when you say to a police?