Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Armourer"
Other questions about "Armourer"
Q: An armourer does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I prefer both of type tastes.
- How do you say this in English (US)? esto no ordene
- Does it sound natural “I managed to save a bundle on a car by buying a used one.”
- How do you say this in English (US)? Hoje está fazendo 40 graus
- Thanks for helping me with the bags. Thanks for helping me with my bags. Which one is natural?
- What is the difference between annually and yearly ?
- What does antagonist mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? he is like a brother for me. he is like a brother to me.
- What is the difference between satisfied with and satisfied about ?
- What is the difference between whisk and beat, whip ?