Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Arrepiado"
Translations of "Arrepiado"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? «estou arrepiado »
A: I regret it
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- do you natives understand if I say: this guy is traveling on mayonnaise?
- 1. If you keep being kind, people might mistake your kindness for leniency. Soon people will beli...
- What does couch potato mean?
- What is the difference between Children are playing and Children at play ?
- Does this sound natural? “I don’t necessarily like one better than the other”
- Is there any difference between main problem and major problem? Or they basically mean the same t...
- What does a friend i know told me that "our new teacher is so cringe" and i didn't understand wha...
- What is the difference between I need to do the job and I need to get the job done ?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "Can you bend only the top joint of your fingers?" "Nah, the ...
- What is the difference between You don't want to and You shouldn't ?