Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Arrivare"
Translations of "Arrivare"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Come arrivare a quella
A: How to arrive at that ?
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? arrivare in ritardo
A: arrive late
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? おすすめの料理はなんですか
- Which one's grammatically correct? "The lyrics IS so catchy!" or "The lyrics ARE so catchy!"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 金メダル取れそう？
- What do you have in the fridge? の返答で some, any, no, something, anything, nothingを使った例文を教えてください。
- What does Your plan should be relevant mean?
- What is the difference between modesty and humility ?
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What is the difference between The tip is round and The tip is rounded ?
- What does He said "Send me a picture "Bae"😁" mean?