Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Atmostphere"
Translations of "Atmostphere"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? atmostphere
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between It's time we went home and It's time we go home ?
- Is this correct? “The Puppeteer was playing the puppets.” i know “operating/controlling” would ...
- is this right? does the verb clean have to be in the past? it's about time you cleaned your room
- What does meddle mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 해당 제품은 연휴와 월초로 인해 예정보다 하루 늦게 출고됩니다
- What does He's out there mean?
- Which sounds natural? Do you have some tomatoes? or Do you have any tomatoes?
- Which one is more common? I’ve never swam in my life I’ve never swum in my life
- hi guys if I remove the word " either" in this situation, will you understand? i don't understa...
- Is this natural? "I used to work at an optician's"