Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Attached"
Synonyms of "Attached" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between as per attached and as attached ?
A: In an email, there's not much difference and you can just use "as attached"
Other questions about "Attached"
Q: as per the attached Does this sound natural?
A: @ted0505: Hi! I searched for the meaning of "as per the attached", I had never heard of it before. Apparently it is correct, but not very used by people, it is a very technical phrase. I hope this can help you
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. In my town, both big and small parks ar...
- What is the difference between No issue and No problem ?
- What does aguila mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Siento abstinencia de desafíos
- What is the difference between count me in and I am down ?
- What does Could somebody kindly answer to a question about grammar. I found such sentence: A mu...
- I am struggling/struggled with this question. Which one is correct?
- Hey can someone correct me with this sentence. If my profile picture annoys you or annoyed you?
- *am I seating OR sitting in the same chair were the president sat? (does this sound natural?)
- Is the “out” necessary? If I take it out, does the sentence still have the same meaning?