Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Auberge"
Translations of "Auberge"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? auberge
A: Hostel or inn
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "auberge de jeunesse "
A: Youth Hostel, mais aux États-Unis ou en Australie, on dirait 'Hotel'. Saying Youth Hostel is very British and would confuse Americans and Australians...
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- does "i didn't grow any attachment to it" sound natural?
- What does If you'd be so kind, I've had a long trip. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Hi my name is Andrea
- I'm seeing someone. I'm dating someone. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- What is the difference between HOLD BACK and CONTAIN ?
- What does "Scroll down" en español mean?
- What does Floyd mean?
- does the phrasal verb bokbarded by/with meanis rourounded by something unpleasant?
- Which one is sounds better? I’m intolerant lactose I’m intolerant of lactose
- How do you say this in English (US)? ㅏ