Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Auxiliar"
Translations of "Auxiliar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Auxiliar de bodega.
A: a warehouse assistant
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Auxiliar de Escritório
A: office assistant
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Auxiliar de Enfermería
A: Nursing assistant
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- A stone carving of an apple An apple curved out of stone an stone curved apple Are they all co...
- Do these sound natural? -I ate toast and potato postage soup for breakfast. -I bought nailpolish...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 歯並び
- Please show me example sentences with Stoop.
- What does "blinkered" (make your outlook blinkered) mean in the text? Thanks.
- Which is better? -I ate bacon and sliced cheese on toast for breakfast this morning. -I ate toast...
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- you should have one to see if you like it. ↑ What does ”to see” mean ?
- What does easier than falling off a log mean?
- What are some ways to improve English listening and speaking levels? except studying abroad