Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Awet"
Translations of "Awet"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Awet muda
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which one should I choose and why?👀
- What is the difference between how did you end up here and how did yoy wind up here ?
- A: "It's important to save electricity." B: "It's important to save on electricity." Do you t...
- What does I'm not even lying. I'm white lying mean?
- "Don't say anything cringe. We will get looks!" Does this sentence sound natural?
- We consider him to be our hero. He is considered to be our hero. I regard him to be a fool....
- FOOD DELIVERY PICK-UP ENTRANCE / ENTER WITH YOUR VEHICLE - Does this sign look natural? Hi, I’m ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Eai cara
- What does At the time, we were cute. Now, we’re a little old for that. (particularly ;for that) m...
- Which do you think sounds more natural? I think #2 is grammatically correct, but I find #1 usages...