Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bardzo"
Example sentences using "Bardzo"
Q: Please show me example sentences with Jadę do Włoch i bardzo się cieszę.
A: I am going to Italy and i am very happy. He went to Italy and he is very happy.
Translations of "Bardzo"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? bardzo mi sie podobaxy zuki i motyle
A: "I really liked the beetles and butterflies."
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Było bardzo fajnie z tobą pracować
A: It was great working with you.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? bardzo lubię owoce morza
A: I like seafood very much
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? jesteś bardzo miła
A: You are very nice
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? bardzo lubie masło
A: i really like butter
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- What does ’I don’t have to believe in it for her to be lucky. ‘ mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は寝不足で眠いです
- What does do sth in a rush mean?
- 1. "I might have got an A" -> Did I get an A? 2. "If I had studied hard, I might have got an ...
- What is the difference between see and meet ?
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- What does I can't fuss what is this meaning? mean?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.