Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bastoncillo"
Translations of "Bastoncillo"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? bastoncillo
A: (Cotton) swab :))
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?
- Please show me example sentences with law.
- Tomorrow is the day of the presidential debate on TV. Does this sound natural?
- What does preexisting health conditions. mean?
- What does backrooms mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?
- Please show me example sentences with expression.
- What is the difference between This is a pen, isn't it? and This is a pen, right? ?
- The passage below is tough for me. I'd like to know what it basically says. Thanks.