Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bastoncillos"
Translations of "Bastoncillos"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? bastoncillos de los oidos
A: Cotton-buds / q-tips
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Please tell me if these two sentences are correct. 1. We hav...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 설마
- hello. I have one question. what's the difference that handsome and good-looking?
- What does calling out mean?
- What does He was put upon by his life. mean?
- What does “project” in 238 mean?
- What is the difference between pigeon and dove ?
- How often and in what situations you use "Shall" and is it still using?
- What is the difference between avenge and revenge ?
- Is this grammatically correct ?? If students prefer online classes even after the Corona virus ...