Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bazar"
Translations of "Bazar"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? Bazar me bheed lagna shuru ho gyi
A: The crowd in the market has started increasing.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Bazar
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? How can I say "Bazar" in english?
A: Market, grocery
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Can I say (I'm getting used to it) for example (I don't like sports but I'm getting used to it) o...
- What is the difference between skype and heaven ?
- What does Quality mean?
- What is the difference between have to and need to ?
- What does Dig in! mean?
- Please show me example sentences with how to use "comply"??.
- What does Make-up final exams mean?
- I have difficulty understanding the second sentence: "Now that is one thing we can all get behind...
- If I want to create a title of a story, can I omit articles? E.g. The truth untold -> Truth untold
- How do you say this in English (US)? can someone help me with my home work using simple present, ...