Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Beathles"
Translations of "Beathles"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? beathles
A: do you mean breathless?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Legit (in slang) mean?
- What does ”then things went from there" mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? la vida te da sorpresa
- I would like you to correct this to more natural English please. About a chicken dish: - - - T...
- Which is better? “once more please” “Say that once more please”
- Hy guys, they told me not to use hopefully with past tenses , is it true ? but i have seen this, ...
- How we call this thing?
- How do you say this in English (US)? さぼる
- How do you say this in English (US)? 留学したい気はあるが、自分の英語能力に自信がない
- There is a sentence on my paper: “Her teaching organizes so well”. I wonder why it isn’t “her tea...