Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Benefitable"
Other questions about "Benefitable"
Q: How benefitable! does this sound natural?
A: i think 'profitable' would fit better
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is it natural to say just "nice to meet" "instead of "nice to meet YOU" does it sound not complete?
- What does im bored for the 1527282927339time mean?
- " I will not be on Instagram for a while, so hit me up on WhatsApp if you need to talk to me" is ...
- What is the difference between ran out of and out of order ?
- greetings, please check this: Usually when is someone's birthday we sing happy birthday, eat som...
- What does He's out there mean?
- Which sounds natural? Do you have some tomatoes? or Do you have any tomatoes?
- Which one is more common? I’ve never swam in my life I’ve never swum in my life
- Am I right? 1-Carla ran 2000 metros today. (I can't say this sentence) but I can say: 2-Carla ha...
- hi guys if I remove the word " either" in this situation, will you understand? i don't understa...