Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bilingualism"
Translations of "Bilingualism"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? bilingualism
A: If asking how it sounds: 😊
Other questions about "Bilingualism"
Q: bilingualism does this sound natural?
A: Yup, sounds good
Q: What is bilingualism? Are you bilingual? These are some of the questions I try to answer on this week's video on my channel. Follow the link :D
A: subscribed, good video!
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- i always get the meaning of "disclaimer" by the context but could anyone tell me the actual meani...
- i dont care
- Does it sound natural “Be careful with every decision you make in case you regret down the road “
- Does it sound natural “I slogged through the intensive week of stamina training”
- What does Mulled Mulled wine mean?
- Please show me example sentences with end up.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Daddy disguised himself as Poseidon with some seaweed on his...
- Could you correct the sentence? “I appreciate it if it is ok to follow your account. “ Should I...
- What is the difference between around the corner and on the corner and in the corner ?
- What does What went through your head mean?