Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Bilion"
Other questions about "Bilion"
Q: an estimated four bilion plastic bags?? how can' four billion' is with' an'
A: The word “an” is used for words that starts with vowels. Vowels are a,e,i,o,u.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does "THE SHIT".For example. MY HOUSE IS THE SHIT. What it means?. Is it good or bad?. With ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 無意識に〜する
- What does throughout mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How could I use More Likely with adjective n sentence? Can I...
- Which one is better, at a flea market or in a flea market?
- What does Wanna mean?
- What does You’re a lot brighter than you look. mean?
- Does this question make sense? What has been the loveliest thing someone said to you today?
- What is the difference between effectiveness and effect ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? en donde uso el in, on , at?