Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Biweekly"
The meaning of "Biweekly" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does biweekly mean?
A: Taking place 2 times a week or every 2 weeks.
Synonyms of "Biweekly" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between biweekly and twice a week ?
A: Biweekly means every two weeks. Twice a week means two times in one week.
Q: What is the difference between biweekly and offered every other week and semiweekly ?
A: @sunakita: biweekly and every other week are the same thing. semi weekly means it comes out every 5 to 9 days +/-
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the meaning of "so's" in the following dialog? It is from children's video called Caillou...
- I want to hired some ____________. (bosses/ managers) My ______ fired some staff from my company...
- What does Sike mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 친구랑 놀고 싶어요
- What is the difference between You're quite fast. and You're pretty fast. ?
- Do these mean exactly the same? 1: I got involved in a car accident. 2: I was involved in a c...
- What is the difference between “Love you’” and “I love you” ?
- Vets always talk to dog but they sometimes reply, sometimes they don’t . Dog was run over and he ...
- What’s the meaning of “conjugate” when it comes to a verb?
- How do you say this in English (US)? この大学に、合格しなかった場合のみ、別の学校受験を検討する予定です。 は英語でなんと、表現するのでしょうか？