Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Blastoff"
Other questions about "Blastoff"
Q: Taking a blastoff is one of the remarkable news in the world. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- The place was stripped bare. what does it mean?
- What does Ikr mean?
- What is the difference between ambience and atmosphere ?
- What does I feel torn mean?
- wanna と want to では、want toの方が礼儀正しいのでしょうか？ 会社の上司と話す時は wannaは 使わない方がいいですか？
- What does “Be it regular or explicit” mean?
- It is correct? I was at the doctor.
- torque back his demeanor What does this mean?
- Is the word "prudence" commonly used in American English?
- What does You’re on in 5 Ms minnelli mean?