Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Blat"
Translations of "Blat"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? blat
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Did you enjoy your trip? Is this expression natural?
- What does muttering mean?
- Hello. Does this sound natural? "I want to pay for renting this car ten days straight." Thank you.
- What does Bottom(adjective) mean?
- That's enough! Just leave me alone! Is this correct?
- What does antagonist mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? he is like a brother for me. he is like a brother to me.
- What is the difference between satisfied with and satisfied about ?
- What is the difference between whisk and beat, whip ?
- What does back in my place / back at my place mean?