Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Blinded"
Other questions about "Blinded"
Q: She has been blinded by this beauty at the moment does this sound natural?
A: Why not?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does N= mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日は学校だ。 今日は学校だった。
- How do you say this in English (US)? if you are gay, im also gay
- How do you say this in English (US)? if you want to learn japanese,dont learn japanese
- Is it okay to say “male friends” and “female friends” when referring to “amigas hembras” y “amigo...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Al revés
- Could you please tell me this sentence is correct? “I was delivered the box”
- What is the difference between rush hour and traffic jam ?
- It sounds good? I told you (that) I would not do things of the morning in the afternoon.
- We collected money in behalf of the homeless. or We collected money on behalf of the homeless.