Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Botany"
The meaning of "Botany" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does I didn't 'botany' chairs. mean?
A: It sounds like a joke, "botany" is the study of plants, it sounds like "bought any" but there isn't anything more.
Other questions about "Botany"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce Fragile / botany / zoology.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? à cause de toi grâce à toi. Comment les utiliser grammatica...
- What is the difference between what does a cow say and what does a cow go ?
- Does this sound natural? "I can't stand it any further."
- Does this sound natural? Increasing immigration has been making society multicultural, thus dilu...
- What does It will flop harder than a fish out of water. mean?
- What does I would have pictured a Frank contemporary hugging a hillside mean?
- Can I say like this - "I get bored"?
- Does this make sense? Does this sound natural? Is what I am seeing what I think it is?
- I have a lot of things to do today so I think I can't get any sleep. I have a lot of things to ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 해 주세요.