Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Botatos"
Translations of "Botatos"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? eat the botatos
A: I think you mean "Eat the potatoes", unless it's a food I've never heard of.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between wholesome and healthy ?
- What does “Roaming“ mean?
- What does torn down mean?
- Is this correct? I left my life charging for so long time and it is still at 29%? really?(im 29)
- Could any US english speaker judge my overall accent and pronunciation below please? I'd really a...
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...
- Please help me correct this. Thank you in advance.
- What is the difference between run away and flee ?