Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Boutonniere"
The meaning of "Boutonniere" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does boutonniere deformity mean?
A: It is a disorder of the finger. Type it into a Google Image search and you will see it clearly.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He couldn't care less that his neighbors were moving. Could the above sentence mean both the be...
- Hi guys. I have a question. How should I say the following sentence? I am used to "let or lettin...
- What is the difference between thotful and thoughful ?
- Does this question sound natural in conversational everyday American English: If you could go ...
- When I am mad at someone,can I say I'm grumpy at someone?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ???
- What does i deep friend mean?
- What does Off the hook mean?
- which phrase would u use, or how would u say instead? Putting that aside, Aside from that,
- How do you say this in English (US)? 안녕하세요 제 이름은 ~ 입니다