Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Caccia"
Translations of "Caccia"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? caccia al tesoro
A: treasure hunt
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? caccia al tesoro
A: @Saramaniero99. Treasure hunt
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今から行きます
- What does you're at a wake mean?
- What does ubiquitous mean?
- What does Macintoshes mean?
- "Some Vermont-based alums can hear 'Broccoli' Rob Blatt, '96,"in the state milk lobby's new...
- You have the word "improperly". Should I always use only this word? Is it a mistake to say "not p...
- What does "a wisp of a woman" mean in the following context? “Who’s joining us?” “She is,” he...
- What does I am in a sticky situation. mean?
- What is the difference between draw the line and draw a line ?
- I called to one of our radio stations. They had some questions as a game. It was a program abo...