Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Cafea"
Translations of "Cafea"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cafea
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- in around two weeks Or in about two weeks
- How do you say this in English (US)? 对手
- How do you say this in English (US)? chata
- If I say "I'll give you some directions" do I need to go to a destination with someone?
- What does I will have been married for 27 years mean?
- What does position mean?
- You speak English well. You’re good at English. You’re fluent in English. Your English is pret...
- What is the difference between modesty and humility ?
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?