Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Carcoma"
Translations of "Carcoma"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? carcoma
A: woodworm (according to my dictionary)
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Hi, i can’t understand the phrase ‘if says if’ in the sentence. What does it mean? Is i...
- What is the difference between I love this shirt too. and I also love this shirt. and Me too, I l...
- i cannot understand the difference of these expressions even either from their contexts or with d...
- Coffe is so bitter for me. Is this sentence right?
- What does It’s ok time heals all. Don’t worry it’ll be back to normal mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 콜센터 근무자
- What does Is the ____ for me mean?
- What is the difference between I can't wait to hear about the movie tomorrow night. and I can't w...
- Is this natural in spoken American English? ーCan I borrow your pen? ーYeah, but bring me back the...
- What does It never gets old how heavy this cookie is. No, it feels like a good meatball. mean?