Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Carcomido"
Translations of "Carcomido"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? carcomido
A: eaten up/ consumed
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does cream of the crop mean?
- When I'm with you, 1. I'm in utopia. 2. I feel like I'm in utopia. Which one is natural??
- What is the correct way to write the following sentence: House of Healing or Healing House. And why?
- Your meaning really didn't get across Your meaning didn't really get across Is there a differ...
- What is the difference between sample and specimen ?
- was he a biologist?
- Draw up a budget Make up a budget compile a budget Make a budget Which one do you think is most ...
- I would like to say that I will work on some task, finish it before Friday COB and share it with ...
- he doesn't work yesterday .
- What is the difference between Before the treatment, he was in critical contision. and Before the...