Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Carotid"
The meaning of "Carotid" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does Your carotid artery is one shaky scalpel away from becoming the dancing fountain at Disneyland. mean?
A: Where is that example from? Sounds like a comedy movie. The translation is... If you have a bad Doctor performing surgery on you, with shaking hands, you'll get cut and spray blood like a water fountain"
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Karen mean?
- I wonder why sue ........ so serious these days!. she isn't really like that. a) is b) is being
- there's something different about tom today, he ....... so quiet. a) is b) is being
- I don't know if I can stand to have Sue for a roommate one more day. she ........ up the kitchen....
- What does what does "fast lane" mean? mean?
- “Ten years is called a decade.” Or “Ten years are called a decade.” Which one would you say?:) T...
- Should I say : 1) I’m looking forward to being with you 2) I can’t wait to be with you 3) I long...
- Does this sound natural? "My friend recommended me to go see the northern lights while he does hi...
- Have anybody for practicing English speaking? İ need native English speaker
- What is the difference between Viking Bjorn and Bjorn the Viking ?