Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Carpark"
Translations of "Carpark"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? carpark
A: You nailed it, carpark is the word we use in the UK. In America it's "parking lot" I believe.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between Plant and Implant ?
- What does it's fucking missing! mean?
- Does this sound natural? From regular dating, through long distance to finally living together....
- Do you host a giveaway or do you hold it? Because I've seen it written both ways
- Can "Consciousness" and "Awareness" be synonyms? As in because of lack of Consciousness/awareness.
- Please show me example sentences with stuff.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 언제 (영화를) 봤었어?
- What is the difference between pumped up and determined ?
- Now I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Does this sound natural?
- can you correct my mistakes?