Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Carreaux"
Translations of "Carreaux"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? carreaux
A: squares or tiles
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Live is strange mean?
- What does dsbdnkfkfk mean?
- What is the difference between i was holding her baby crying and i was holding her crying baby ?
- What does beer chugging mean?
- what does put up your blinders means? sentence is put up your bliners and promise me that you wi...
- You have the word "improperly". Should I always use only this word? Is it a mistake to say "not p...
- What does "a wisp of a woman" mean in the following context? “Who’s joining us?” “She is,” he...
- What does I am in a sticky situation. mean?
- What is the difference between draw the line and draw a line ?
- I called to one of our radio stations. They had some questions as a game. It was a program abo...